AquaCera QuickDrip Gravity Block filters
AquaCera's gravity block filters are high capacity, high flow filters meant to be used for municipal treated water. These filters are designed to reduce a whole range contaminants in the water. These filters have a large surface area and a dense pore structure ensuring great reduction in heavy metals, chlorine, chloramine, VOCs and more.
The Chemix™ Gravity Block is designed to provide high quality drinking water for pour through and gravity type water filters for municipally treated water supplies. This molded block technology is specifically designed to reduce particulate, chlorine, VOC's, lead, and mercury without mains pressure, and without priming or pre-wetting procedures.
- No Priming, or Pre-Wetting required
- >95% Lead & Mercury reduction
- >95% Chlorine redution
- >95% VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) reduction
The AquaMetix Gravity Block is designed to provide the highest quality drinking water possible for pour through and gravity type water filters for municipally treated water supplies. AquaMetix® GB will reduce a wide variety of drinking water contaminants of both aesthetic and health concern without mains pressure, and without priming or pre-wetting procedures.
- No Priming, or Pre-Wetting procedures
- >99% Chloramine reduction - 3ppm challenge (reduces both the chloramine, monochloramine, and ammonia
- >95% Lead reduction
- >99% Herbicides and Pesticides reduction
- >98% VOC's (Volatile Organic Compounds) reduction
- >98% THM's (Trihalomethanes) reduction
- >98% Heavy Metals reduction
- >95% Chromium reduction
- >99% Fluoride reduction - All types - Fluorosilicic acid/hydrofluorosilicate, sodium fluorosilicate & sodium fluoride.
For use in AquaCera line of Gravity filter systems.
This filter will fit most competitor type gravity feed systems.