AquaCera CeraMax Chlorine & Lead Reduction
The CeraMax utilizes our silver-impregnated ceramic DE (diatomaceous earth) shell and adds a carbon block core with chlorine & lead reduction for pressurized filtration systems.
Not for use in gravity systems.
- Made in the USA
- Cleanable for prolonged life
- Silver impregnated to prevent bacteria grow through
- 0.5 Micron absolute
- 100% Removal of cysts
- 99.9999% Pathogenic bacteria
- >99.9% Efficiency at 0.2 micron
- Meets or Exceeds NSF/ANSI Standards 42 & 53 for the following:
- >98% Lead reduction (1450 gallons)
- >97% Chlorine reduction (5000 gallons)
- Filters should be replaced annually
Available for the Nilus systems and the EF 300 system
*AquaCera does not use activated alumina in any of our filters