AquaCera CeraPlus Filter
CeraPlus features a silver-impregnated ceramic DE (diatomaceous earth) shell with granular activated, coconut shell based carbon in the core of the ceramic, the addition of which allows for treatment of chlorine, taste and odor.
CeraPlus filters are designed for use for use in gravity filter systems.
- Made in USA
- Cleanable for prolonged life
- Silver impregnated to prevent bacteria grow through
- 0.5 Micron absolute
- 100% Removal of cysts
- 99.9999% Pathogenic bacteria
- >99.9% Efficiency at 0.2 micron
- Meets or Exceeds NSF/ANSI Standards 42 & 53 for the following:
- Chlorine reduction - >95%
- Organics reduction - >95%
*AquaCera does not use activated alumina in any of our filters