AquaCera CeraUltra Filter
The CeraUltra utilizes silver-impregnated ceramic DE (diatomaceous earth) shell and adds a carbon block core with lead, mercury, VOC and heavy metal reduction for pressurized filtration systems.
Not for use in gravity systems.
- Made in the USA
- Cleanable for prolonged life
- Silver impregnated to prevent bacteria grow through
- 0.5 Micron absolute
- 100% Removal of cysts
- 99.9999% Pathogenic bacteria
- >99.9% Efficiency at 0.2 micron
- Meets or Exceeds NSF/ANSI Standards 42 & 53 for the following:
- >98% Lead & Mercury reduction
- >97% Chlorine reduction
- >95% VOC reduction
- Filters should be replaced annually
*AquaCera does not use activated alumina in any of our filters