Propur Dual Stage Under Counter System w/ ProMax Filter
This is a dual stage Under Counter water filter system that doesn't require electricity to operate. Stage 1 includes a 5-Micron pleated pre-sediment filter which helps filter out sediments commonly found in aging water supply pipes. Stage 2 tackles a broad range of over 200 contaminants.
It features BPA & BPS free plastic housing and premium quality fittings. A mounting bracket, 3/8” quick connect fittings, 6’ pc of 3/8” tubing, wrench and chrome plated lead free faucet kit is included.
11.25”x 4.75”x 13.25
Filter Cartridge Selection
The replacement filter for this system are
ProMax filter technology helps reduce/remove a broad range of over 200 contaminants including VOC’s, lead, fluoride, heavy metals, pesticides, SVC’s, disinfectants, inorganic non-metallics, herbicides, pharmaceuticals, PFOA, PFOS and micro-organisms. Tested to NSF/ANSI-42, 53 & P231 standards.
- Maximum Working Pressure: 689.5 Kpa (100 psig)
- Minimum Working Pressure: 124 Kpa (20 psig)
- Maximum Working Temperature: 38° C (100° F)
- Minimum Working Temperature: 5° C (41° F)
- Recommended Flow Rate: 0.2 – 1.0 gpm
- Filter Life Expectancy: Up to 1 year