ProOne G2.0 M Filter Element
The ProOne G2.0M filter is designed specifically for Propur's Water Pitcher. It is ideal for use with most water sources including lakes, rivers, streams, ponds, rain and tap water. The new ProOne G2.0 “all-in-one” contaminants & fluoride gravity water filter combines silver infused white ceramic with new ProSorb granular activated carbon based media. In addition to primary contaminants, only the ProOne G2.0 filter element helps reduce or remove heavy metals, fluoride, pesticides, herbicides, chloramines, bacteria, pharmaceuticals and more. The ProOne®G2.0 filter is easy to install, use and clean - no priming required and no additional add-on filters necessary to remove fluoride. The ProOne G2.0 “all-in-one” contaminants & fluoride gravity water filter has been tested to meet NSF/ANSI standards 42 & 53 and NSF/ANSI Protocol P231.
The ProOne G2.0 filter has been tested in accordance with NSF/ANSI 42 and 53 standards, and the only “all-in-one” contaminants & fluoride gravity water filter that qualifies as a microbiological water purifier by NSF/ANSI protocol P231.
Test results from an independent water testing lab certified by the state of New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection show the ProOne G2.0 filter removes and/or reduces contaminants including heavy metals, VOC’s, monochloramines, pesticides, herbicides, pharmaceutical drugs, fluoride, bacteria, viruses, Giardia and more without any add-on filters.
The ProOne G2.0 all-in-one filter advantage
- You don’t need to prime the ProOne G2.0 filter
- There’s no need to buy any additional devices to prime your filters
- Fluoride, arsenic and other heavy metals are reduced/removed by a process called absorption using a specially formulated carbon based granular media inside the ProOne G2.0, not alumina as used by other manufacturers in their add-on filters.
- The ProOne G2.0 is silver infused which helps prevent the growth of bacteria
- Engineered to maintain its structural integrity and uses the most advanced materials to prevent any potential base separation
- Sized at 2.75” diameter rather than 2” as with other brands of gravity filters for maximum performance
- Leaves good minerals, including calcium, in water
The ProOne G2.0 filter is available in 4 sizes to fit all ProOne systems and most other brands of gravity systems.
ProOne G2.0 filter elements are available in 4 sizes:
- ProOne M G2.0 Water Filter Pitcher - Recommended Replacement – up to 6 months per filter
- ProOne 5" G2.0 for Traveler and Nomad Units - Recommended Replacement – up to 6 months per filter
- ProOne 7" G2.0 for Nomad & Big Units - Recommended replacement – up to 10 months per filter pair
- ProOne 9" G2.0 for King and most other brands - Recommended replacement – up to 12 months per filter pair
The ProOne 9" G2.0 is designed to work with most other brands of gravity fed water filtration units such as Berkey that use a standard 2" by 9" filter element. Now you can upgrade your filters to ProOne without needing to purchase a completely new unit.