Propur Countertop System w/ ProMax Filter
This is a single stage Countertop water filter system that installs in minutes without the need of any tools, and doesn't require electricity to operate. It features BPA & BPS free plastic housing and premium quality fittings. A diverter valve allowing you to switch between filtered and direct faucet water is also included.
4.75" x 4.75" x 12.5"
Filter Cartridge Selection
The replacement filter for this system is the PMC-34RF ProMax filter.
Propur Countertop Water Filtration System with ProMax “all-in-one” filter technology. Helps reduce/remove a broad range of over 200 contaminants including VOC’s, lead, fluoride, heavy metals, pesticides, SVC’s, disinfectants, inorganic non-metallics, herbicides, pharmaceuticals, PFOA, PFOS and micro-organisms. Tested to NSF/ANSI-42, 53 & P231 standards.
- Maximum Working Pressure: 860 Kpa (125 psig)
- Minimum Working Pressure: 62 Kpa (10 psig)
- Maximum Working Temperature: 38° C (100° F)
- Minimum Working Temperature: 5° C (41° F)
- Recommended Flow Rate: 0.2 – 1.0 gpm
- Filter Life Expectancy: Up to 1 year